Vitamin C, which increases the production of white blood cells and antibodies that fight infections in the body, is one of the vitamins that strengthen the immune system. When vitamin C is taken orally, only a certain amount is absorbed by the intestines and moreover, when taken orally in high doses, it causes diarrhea.
When taken intravenously, vitamin C is 100% absorbed into the bloodstream and is much more effective.
High-dose vitamin C treatment administered in our clinic;
- In virus, bacteria and fungal infections
- In post operative-recovery
- In the prevention and treatment of cancer
- In the strengthening of the immune system,
- Chronic fatigue
- It is used in fibromyalgia treatments.